Sunday, August 5, 2018

ODIE August 3/18 Hi June! Hope all is well over at Windara, Just thought I would send you a little update on Odie (Cassie High Heels/Rocky born March 26 2014) Odie is the absolute best, I know people think I am nuts, but he is my little shadow and really doesn’t know he is a dog. We couldn’t have asked for a better companion. He communicates with us, understands English like you wouldn’t believe and is incredibly intuitive. I don’t know what I would do with out this little guy. There isn’t a day that we go walking that I don’t get compliments on how handsome he is or how nice of a dog he is. Thanks again! Have a great long weekend Liann, Johnny and Odie 🐾 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WINDARA BOONE and WINDARA PEARL at Otter Lake

No comments: